2011年6月16日星期四

Download Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall from YouTube

ColdplayIt has been two years since Coldplay release its last album "Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends". The last single from the rock band was "Christmas Lights", which was released last Christmas. Since then, I have been waiting for the band's new song. Today I'm so excited to share with you Coldplay's latest single "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall", which premiered on June 3, 2011 in its website. Hope you like it.

Coldplay uploaded the new single on its official YouTube channel on June 2, 2011. Here is the song and you can download Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall from YouTube with Leawo Free YouTube Downloader; here is the tutorial.



Personally, I like the song. MTV.com reviews that song as a "caffeinated new single" - very special and cute. Well, I'm not a professional music critic; I'm just a music fans. From my own perspective, the tune and lyrics of "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall" seems to telling that a person is tired from work or daily activities at a dusk; he returns to his house, turns up his favorite music, lays in a couch, immerses himself in the music and keeps the world outside. He just needs a rest. He may run into some troubles but still loves this world, loves the new generation and his life. He has his own "heaven", "cathedrals" and "flag" in his heart, which makes him face his life and stick to it.

That's my own understanding of the song. Maybe it's not right. Actually I don't know the meaning of the song title "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall". I've found a seemingly good explanation to the song from Yahoo Answer; hope it inspires you: It's about a person who lost a loved one (maybe in a crash) and he spends his time listening to his favorite music to remember these person and forget about the pain. And the song tries to tell that a tear is not enough to express all the pain you re feeling.


Your opinion about the song is welcome! Just feel free to share your feeling to this song in the comment below.

It's said that Coldplay is making its fifth studio album, which is still-untitled. It's not sure that whether "Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall" will appear in the upcoming album.

Here is the lyrics of Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall



I turn the music up, I got my records on
I shut the world outside until the lights come on
Maybe the streets alight, maybe the trees are gone
But I feel my heart start beating to my favorite song


And all the kids they dance, all the kids all night
Until Monday morning feels another life
I turn the music up, I'm on a roll this time
And heaven is in sight


I turn the music up, I got my records on
From underneath a rubble sing a rebel song
Don't want to see another generation drop
I'd rather be a comma than a full stop
Maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees
Maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes
But my heart is beating and my pulses start
Cathedrals in my heart


As we saw oh this light
I swear you emerge blinking into
To tell me it's alright


As we soar walls
Every siren is a symphony
And every tear's a waterfall


Is a waterfall, ah
Is a waterfall, ah
Is always a waterfall
Every tear is always a waterfall, ah


So you can hurt, hurt me bad
But still I'll raise the flag


Oh,
It was a wa-ah-ah-ah, waterfall
A wa-ah-ah-ah, waterfall


Every tear
Every tear
Every teardrop is a waterfall


Every tear
Every tear
Every teardrop is a waterfall

没有评论:

发表评论